Bloggers Meet Startups: Join us at 1871 for networking synergy!
Bloggers Meet Startups - a fun and collaborative way for Chicago bloggers, content creators and social media mavens to interact and network with startups founders. This event is open to anyone but we really encourage you to have a blog or a startup!
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Ticket Prices: FREE!
Location: 1871 Chicago | 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1212, Chicago, IL 60654
About Bloggers Meet Startups:
This is a networking event and an opportunity for open discussion. Startups and Bloggers are welcome to bring their best 60-second elevator pitch and everyone is invited to come up and talk about their projects. Everyone gets a chance (and encouraged) to pitch in sort of a speed networking fashion so bring your best pitch.
Featured projects have 5 minutes to pitch and can bring visual aids; handouts. To learn about how you can become a featured startup, visit our website: Featured Startup Request
This month’s featured Presenters and Projects:
- Brian of Review Trackers: All your online reviews- one dashboard. Never miss a new review.
- Bob of Sorc’d empowers content creators to build stronger content, faster. Clients boast saving 30% or more off their research and creation time by using the suite of cloud-powered tools for capturing snippets of relevant content and seamlessly integrating them into their content.
- Christina of Elu: A new online apparel brand for plus size women who want to look and feel beautiful in our gorgeous collection of made-to-measure styles.
- Ana of Better Than Ramen: The young professional's guide to eating your way through your new city without spending your whole paycheck
- Cailtin and Danielle of Once Upon a Dollhouse: A lifestyle blog chronicling the beauty of life, inspiring readers to be their happiest and healthiest selves.
Everyone is encouraged to network so bring plenty of business cards to pass and don’t forget to refer this event to a friend! Please, due to the space limitations, please only send one or two per startup.
Get here for free! (First-time users)
There are only 35 tickets available, so please don’t delay!
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1212 Chicago, IL 60654
An innovation award-winner, Sorc’d empowers content creators to build stronger content, faster. Clients boast saving 30% or more off their research and creation time by using the suite of cloud-powered tools for capturing snippets of relevant contentand seamlessly integrating them into their content via systems such as Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
When & Where
Front & Social
Front & Social Chicago is a creative public relations agency specializing in content creation, blogging and digital marketing especially for startups and digital properties. For more information, please visit our website at frontandsocial.com.