Actions and Detail Panel
BlockShow Europe 2017
Thu, April 6, 2017, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM CEST
Welcome to BlockShow Europe 2017!
Official website: http://www.events.cointelegraph.com
BlockShow Europe 2017 is a major informational and networking platform for showcasing established Blockchain solutions. If you strive for gaining greater insight into the current state of the Blockchain, avail yourself of the opportunity to meet the key Blockchain persons and value generators.
You will get first-hand practical knowledge of how Blockchain has been successfully implemented in different parts of the world and what dramatic impact it has already had on the markets.
The conference is organized by CoinTelegraph - one of the most popular media outlets in the world covering cryptocurrency, the blockchain, decentralized applications, the internet of finance and the next gen web.
CoinTelegraph is delighted to be partnering with Nexussquared, the Swiss-based business platform, and Blockpay, Munich based cryptocurrency payment processor powered by Bitshares, to host BlockShow Europe in 2017.
It takes place in one of the greatest conference venues of Germany – Alte Kongresshalle.
Why BlockShow is for you?
- You get a deeper understanding of how Blockchain is impacting the global markets and build your own vision of applying it
- You get inspired by the fresh ideas that can potentially be used in your own environment
- You meet experts who can potentially help you with outsourcing for research and development of Blockchain-related projects
- You keep up with the latest Blockchain investment trends and find the variety of new promising investment opportunities
- You get the opportunity to present your own disruptive solutions to the target audience
Small part of our Speakers
- Paolo Tasca - Executive Director, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies - an advisor for different international organisations including the EU Parliament on Blockchain technologies. Paolo recently joined the University College London as the Director of the Centre for Blockchain Technologies. Apart from that, he is also the co-author of the bestseller “FINTECH Book” and the co-editor of the book “Banking Beyond Banks and Money”.
- Daniel Drummer - Vice President at JP Morgan - before taking his position as a Vice President at JP Morgan, Daniel was a management consultant at McKinsey & Company. He is focusing on digital technologies and disruptive innovation, having been part of McKinsey & Company’s Big Data and advanced analytics group.
- Ned Scott - Co-Founder and CEO at Steemit - professional empowering content distribution with Blockchain technology. Steemit is one of the most popular Blockchain projects, which has managed to bring ordinary Internet users like artists, authors and bloggers to the Blockchain industry.
- Adam Stradling - Co-Founder at Bitcoin.com - a financial technology entrepreneur, who pioneered the development of Bitcoin and related blockchain technologies. He cofounded and operated Bitcoin.com, and has acted as an advisor, investor, and consultant for many Bitcoin and blockchain systems and companies like Ethereum, Factom, Siacoin, Bitnexo, etc.
- Jamie Burke - Founder and CEO at BlockchainAngels; CEO at Outlier Ventures - enables Europe's Angel & Early Stage VC Community through workshops, pitch events & thought leadership to invest in the biggest opportunity since The Web itself - the emerging blockchain startup space.
- Matej Michalko - Co-Founder and CEO at Decent - has built a content distribution platform, which allows to delete the third party and create a fully integrated & trustworthy system of content distribution empowered by the Blockchain.
- Bruce Pon - Co-Founder and CEO at BigchainDB - entrepreneur building blockchain database technology, Founder and ex. CEO at Ascribe.
- Alexander Ivanov - Founder and CEO at Waves - In 2016 Sasha Ivanov has raised $17mln during the crowdfunding round for his new project Waves. Waves is the crowdfunding platform on Blockchain, which allows its users to raise money in a completely decentralized and secure way.
- Dang Ngo - financial services lawyer, the member of the International FinTech Team at Simmons & Simmons with focus on Blockchain, smart contract and smart property related issues
Marco Barulli - serial entrepreneur with a passion for crypto and security. In late 2005, this passion led to the birth of Clipperz - an encrypted digital vault and online password manager. In 2016, Marco also founded Bernstein, a blockchain-powered notarization and intellectual property management platform.
Mika Lammi - Head of IoT Business Development at Koulva Innovation - a professional with many years of Business Development background. Currently Mika acts as a Head of IoT Business development at Kouvola Innovation Ltd., a development agency which partners with IBM to create SmartLog - a blockchain-based logistics app that is about to revolutionize the supply chain.
- Angel Gonzalez - Executive IT Specialist at IBM - IT specialist with more than a decade of professional background. Currently works at IBM Research & Development as an Architect for Analytics, Internet of Things and Blockchain.
- Jack Nikogosian - Head of Coinify Digital Innovation Lab - Being also known as Bitcoin Jack for his experiment of living just on Bitcoin for a month, currently Jack is a Head of Coinify Digital Innovation Lab, which goal is to create a range of proof of concepts that will form the basis for the development of specific products and services.
Tomasz Mloduchowski - CTO at Zerado - an entrepreneur involved in the Bitcoin & Blockchain ecosystem since 2009. Being a Co-founder & CTO at Zerado, he provides insights on the impact that Blockchain can offer to the finance, Banking health and identity markets.
More speakers TBA.
BlockShow Europe is divided into 5 main parts:
- Presenting Blockchain solutions. The ambition is to bring business to the Blockchain industry, equip the audience with commercial understanding of the space and put them in front of a handful of quality Blockchain solutions from different industries.
Panel Discussions. Experts from Blockchain, Technology and Finance industries discuss the vital problems of the Blockchain space, find solutions and address messages to the audience of what can be done to overcome the challenges.
- Startup competition. We bring up to 10 carefully selected blockhain startups who are actively seeking investment to live pitch to the audience. The best startup receives a reward at the end of the competition.
- Exhibition hall. The heart of BlockShow Europe is the space for established Blockchain companies to demonstrate their groundbreaking solutions.
- Workshops. On the second day of the conference attendees will be able to attend workshops dedicated to different vital problems and questions of the Blockchain industry. It will help the community to solve problems together, gain hand-on experience and better understanding of the problem and possible solutions, build teams and new projects right at the workshops.
- 8:00 Registration & Breakfast
- 8:50 Welcoming speech. Let the Show begin!
- 9:00 Keynote: Current state of the Blockchain
- 9:30 Existing Revolutionary Blockchain Solutions & Use Cases: Digital ID; Insurance; Remittance; Intellectual Property
- 10:30 Panel Discussion: Overcoming the challenges of Blockchain implementation
- 11:15 Startup Pitches: Part I
- 11:30 Lunch & Exhibition
- 13:00 Keynote: Blockchain Ecosystem from Bank & Enterprise perspective
- 13:45 Existing Revolutionary Blockchain Solutions & Use-Cases: Content Distribution; Supply Chain; Energy; IoT
- 14:45 Panel Discussion: Tokenisation & Security on Blockchain
- 15:25 Keynote: TBA
- 15:55 Startup Pitches: Part II
- 16:10 Dinner & Exhibition
- 16:55 Keynote: TBA
- 17:25 Announcing the winner of the Startup competition
- 17:40 Blockshow Europe 2017 Outlook. Closing Show.
- 18:00 Networking for the rest of the day
- 19.00 Afterparty a.k.a. BavarianParty
- WorkShops and Side events on the second day TBA.
All times are local Munich time.
We are happy to Welcome you on BlockShow Europe in Alte Kongreshalle, on April 6 in 2017. See you!
Note from organizers:
We will announce the hotel in Munich offering discounts for BlockShow attendees; taxi discounts.
Official website: http://www.events.cointelegraph.com
The Chain Century Limited
71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ