Welcome to BlockShow Europe 2017!
Official website: http://www.events.cointelegraph.com
BlockShow Europe 2017 is a major informational and networking platform for showcasing established Blockchain solutions. If you strive for gaining greater insight into the current state of the Blockchain, avail yourself of the opportunity to meet the key Blockchain persons and value generators.
You will get first-hand practical knowledge of how Blockchain has been successfully implemented in different parts of the world and what dramatic impact it has already had on the markets.
The conference is organized by CoinTelegraph - one of the most popular media outlets in the world covering cryptocurrency, the blockchain, decentralized applications, the internet of finance and the next gen web.
CoinTelegraph is delighted to be partnering with Nexussquared, the Swiss-based business platform, and Blockpay, Munich based cryptocurrency payment processor powered by Bitshares, to host BlockShow Europe in 2017.
It takes place in one of the greatest conference venues of Germany – Alte Kongresshalle.
Who and Why should attend?
- Companies and Explorers who would like to present their Blockchain Solutions or explore the Blockchain indsutry
- Investors and VCs who would like to keep up with the times and find the best Blockchain projects for making investments
- Financial institutions and Corporations could thrive on fresh ideas and fintech talents that can potentially be used in their own internal environment or they could consider outsourcing for research and development of Blockchain-related projects
- C level managers have a unique opportunity to get a deeper understanding of how Blockchain is impacting the world markets and to build their own vision of applying it
Small part of our Speakers
- Ned Scott - Co-Founder and CEO at Steemit - professional empowering content distribution with Blockchain technology. Steemit is one of the most popular Blockchain projects, which has managed to bring ordinary Internet users like artists, authors and bloggers to the Blockchain industry.
- Adam Stradling - Co-Founder at Bitcoin.com - a financial technology entrepreneur, who pioneered the development of Bitcoin and related blockchain technologies. He cofounded and operated Bitcoin.com, and has acted as an advisor, investor, and consultant for many Bitcoin and blockchain systems and companies like Ethereum, Factom, Siacoin, Bitnexo, etc.
- Bernd Lapp - Advisor at Ethereum Foundation - has an excellent insight and knowledge about the technology which he combines with his experience in Digital Business Development and Product Management.
- Jamie Burke - Founder and CEO at BlockchainAngels; CEO at Outlier Ventures - enables Europe's Angel & Early Stage VC Community through workshops, pitch events & thought leadership to invest in the biggest opportunity since The Web itself - the emerging blockchain startup space.
- Matej Michalko - Co-Founder and CEO at Decent - has built a content distribution platform, which allows to delete the third party and create a fully integrated & trustworthy system of content distribution empowered by the Blockchain.
- Bruce Pon - Co-Founder and CEO at BigchainDB - entrepreneur building blockchain database technology, Founder and ex. CEO at Ascribe.
- Alexander Ivanov - Founder and CEO at Waves - In 2016 Sasha Ivanov has raised $17mln during the crowdfunding round for his new project Waves. Waves is the crowdfunding platform on Blockchain, which allows its users to raise money in a completely decentralized and secure way.
More speakers TBA.
BlockShow Europe is divided into 5 main parts:
- Presenting Blockchain solutions. The ambition is to bring business to the Blockchain industry, equip the audience with commercial understanding of the space and put them in front of a handful of quality Blockchain solutions from different industries.
Panel Discussions. Experts from Blockchain, Technology and Finance industries discuss the vital problems of the Blockchain space, find solutions and address messages to the audience of what can be done to overcome the challenges.
- Startup competition. We bring up to 10 carefully selected blockhain startups who are actively seeking investment to live pitch to the audience. The best startup receives a reward at the end of the competition.
- Exhibition hall. The heart of BlockShow Europe is the space for established Blockchain companies to demonstrate their groundbreaking solutions.
- Workshops. On the second day of the conference attendees will be able to attend workshops dedicated to different vital problems and questions of the Blockchain industry. It will help the community to solve problems together, gain hand-on experience and better understanding of the problem and possible solutions, build teams and new projects right at the workshops.
- 9:00 Registration & Breakfast
- 9:50 Welcoming speech
- 10:00 Current state of the Blockchain
- 10:30 Startup Pitches: Part I
- 11:00 Panel Discussion: Overcoming the challenges of Blockchain implementation
- 11:45 Existing Revolutionary Blockchain Solutions & Use Cases: Part I
- 12:30 Exhibiting & Lunch break
- 13:30 Keynote: Blockchain Ecosystem from Bank & Enterprise perspective
- 14:15 Startup Pitches: Part II
- 14:45 Existing Revolutionary Blockchain Solutions & Use-Cases: Part II
- 15:30 Panel Discussion: Tokenisation & Security on Blockchain
- 16:30 Networking & Exhibiting
- 17:00 Keynote: TBA
- 17:45 Announcing the winner of Startup competition
- 18:15 Blockshow Outlook
- 18:30 Flying buffet, networking for the rest of the day
- 19.30 Afterparty (Venue TBA)
- WorkShops on the second day TBA.
All time CET.
Be an Early Bird! Prices will get higher by 20% on December 12.
We are happy to Welcome you on BlockShow Europe in Alte Kongreshalle, on April 6 in 2017. See you!
Note from organizers:
We will announce the hotel in Munich offering discounts for BlockShow attendees; taxi discounts; pre-party and afterparty venues soon.
Official website: http://www.events.cointelegraph.com
The Chain Century Limited
71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ