BlizzCon is an epic celebration of Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes and the global player communities that bring them to life. The ninth BlizzCon will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California on Friday, November 6 and Saturday, November 7, 2015.
Tickets to attend BlizzCon 2015 will be priced at $199 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees) each and will be available for purchase in two separate batches.
The first batch goes on sale at 7 p.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, April 15, and the second batch goes on sale at 10 a.m. Pacific time on Saturday, April 18.
In addition to serving as a gathering place for Blizzard Entertainment gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced on www.blizzcon.com
In addition, an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) will also be held the evening of Thursday, November 5, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. PT at the Hilton Anaheim Hotel in Anaheim, CA. BlizzCon Benefit Dinner attendees will get the chance to eat, drink, and be merry alongside Blizzard developers, artists, and community representatives while supporting a great cause.
Tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner go on sale Wednesday, April 22 at 7 p.m. PT. Approximately 200 tickets will be available for $750 USD each (plus applicable taxes and fees; limit two per household), and Blizzard Entertainment will donate the proceeds to Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC).
For more information on BlizzCon 2015 and the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner, visit www.blizzcon.com.