San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Over the past half million years, the human brain has evolved to become the most sophisticated and successful survival computer that the planet has ever seen.
The purpose of this highly interactive workshop is to two-fold.
- Explore bias as a core human thought tendency
- Identify the different types of tactical bias that compromise decision making at individual and group levels
- Discuss the nature of and how the brain uses implicit bias (bias about personal characteristics) to protect itself
- Recognize how people bias leads to exclusion and disengagement
- Learn and practice techniques for recognizing and interrupting both people and tactical bias patterns
- Develop a group plan of action for promoting inclusive policies and behaviors
Who Should Attend: Organization Development Professionals, HR Personnel, Training Directors, Executives, Management and Individuals looking to enhance their performance, respectful interactions and leadership abilities.
Save This Event
When & Where
Legacy Business Cultures
Legacy Business Cultures, Paul Meshanko and our team of experts have helped to shape organizational culture around the world for over 20 years.
Our workshops, train-the-trainer programs,employee climate surveys, and keynote addresses have touched thousands of organizations and millions of employees, managers and leaders across the world.
Legacy Business Cultures has helped leading organizations shape their cultures and hone their human capital to be “Best in Class”. Our employee engagement workshops, diversity training, leadership programs, and climate surveys generate results quickly…results that last. If you’re looking to increase organizational resiliency, collaboration and effectiveness, call 202-558-6511 today. You’ll be glad you did.