Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, Apr 1, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, Sep 17, 2017, 8:00 PM CDT
* The Tribe. We are the Blackfoot Tribe of Indian Princesses. We are a father-daughter activity club operating primarily out of Monroe School District. We meet the first Monday of the month at 7:00 pm during the school year. We have three premier events, our campouts, which occur in the fall, winter, and spring.
* Meetings. The meetings last one hour and have a craft or activity, and a snack.
* Tribal Fees. - The tribal fee is $40/ family/ year. We use this money to rent our meeting facilities, buy ice cream at our annual bike to the ice cream store, etc.
* The Federation. We are a part of a 501c3 independent organization called the Prairie Trail Federation which covers much of the west suburbs. We were founded by the YMCA. The federation website is YIGP.org. You can pay your federation fee and sign up there. The federation organizes our campouts.
* Vest. If you don't have a vest get it from patchstore.com. Just tell them you are Hinsdale Blackfoot and they should know what to do.We have a tan cloth vest with Blackfoot stitched in black on the left shoulder. We fill it with patches from our campouts.