Blackbox Connect // February 2013
Blackbox Connect is a two-week, intense Silicon Valley immersion program for global entrepreneurs.
While you are here you experience the secret sauce of Silicon Valley: its people. For two weeks you will live in Blackbox Mansion and take part in an intense agenda of meetings and workshops with inspiring serial entrepreneurs, investors, experts, and executives.
This is an application page for the fourth Blackbox Connect in February 2013. When you click "oder now", you will see the application questionnaire. Please answer all the questions.
Attend the program if you:
- have founded a startup outside of the US
- are in the process of, or seriously thinking about, raising funds for your startup
- seek to establish US-based business operations or launch globally
- have proven traction in your home market
- want to learn how to do business the Silicon Valley way
- Basics of Venture Capital
- Top Ten Mistakes Made in Business Plans
- Short Building Elevator Pitching Preparation and Workshop
- Perfecting Your Investor Pitch
- How to Hold an Investor Meeting
- The Amazing Power of an Advisory Board
- Building the core team, recruiting and scaling
- Raising Money in Silicon Valley
- Equity & Stock Options for Startup Founders
- Legal Issues with Born Global Startups
- First Hand Founders Success Stories
- Join startup crawls and visit local Silicon Valley startups
- Attend networking events at Blackbox and around Silicon Valley
Selected Speakers of Blackbox Connect:
|Forest Baskett||Tim Draper||David Hornik||Ann Winblad||Dave McClure||Christine Herron|
If you get accepted to the program, you will receive an email with further details, and the fee will go towards the Program Fee. If you are rejected, your application fee is non-refundable.
Program Starts: Feb 18, 2013
Application Deadline: Jan 13, 2012
- $6,495 / Founder
- $9,495 / Company (2 Founders)
19 Selby Ln
We help non-US startups that strive to bring their products to the global market. Our educational programs and custom-tailored acceleration frameworks guide them through setting up US-based business operations, raising funds, entering the global market, and recruiting US-based executives.