Would you like to assess your students more thoroughly and quickly? Blackboard’s assessment tools include assignments, tests, quizzes, and surveys. In this workshop, we’ll learn how to use these tools to save time and measure and improve student learning. This workshop meets in Alumni Hall, B26.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- Build and deploy tests and test item pools, quizzes, and surveys in Blackboard;
- Set adaptive release rules and create groups to limit student access to tests and quizzes;
- Create assignments and enable SafeAssign to review student work;
- Setup and grade assignments using the inline Grading tool.
- Grade and aggregate test, quiz, survey, and assignment results in the grade center, and analyze the quality of the questions themselves using Test Item Analysis.
Please note that after registration, you will recieve a confimration email containing a link to an anonymous pre-workshop survey, which helps us tailor each workshop to the needs and skill-levels of the attendees. Please look for the link when you get your confirmation.
Can’t make a workshop? Need help with educational technology not covered in a workshop? Would you like a technology consultant to review the details of your course with you? Consultants in the Educational Technology Center are available to meet with you 8:30 – 5:00, Monday – Friday, or outside working hours by appointment. Please fill out this form to request a meeting with a technology consultant.