Black Women in Technology invites you to attend our 2016 Holiday Brunch and Networking Event on Saturday, December 10, 2016 from 11:30a to 2:30p! Please join us as we look at 2016's triumphs in tech and it's low points (e.g., fake news...) and what we want to see in 2017 for black women in tech globally.
We're planning to have fun, food, networking and awesome speakers! Here are our guests:
• Jovita Jenkins (member, BWiT, Aerospace/Tech Pioneer, Leadership Coach)
• Jordan Mann (member, BWiT, VR Industry)
• Akilah Kamaria (member, BWiT, Founder, LA ISAO, Cyber Security)
We're looking forward to seeing you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
- The easiest way to get to Blankspaces is to take the Metro
- If you have to drive, the best spot to park is at 5th and Hill called Joe's Parking (504 S. Hill). Should guests use this lot, they can easily walk out out the back gate, into the alley (Lindley Place) and follow the instruction listed below (#2).
WHICH BLANKSPACES ENTRANCE SHOULD I USE?
To get into the building, there are two entrances. Guests may be buzzed in at both doors: either the blue door on S Broadway or at our main entrance located in the alley, Lindley Place. 1-If you enter via the Broadway door, please walk up the first flight of stairs, walk around the right, down a hallway, and you'll find the elevator on your left which you can take to the 4th floor.
2-If you enter via the Lindley Place door (529 S. Broadway flags will be above door), turn right when you walk in and take the elevator to the 4th Floor. LUXE Valet is also an option (download app) Cost ranges from $5-$15/day.