Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Wednesday, May 26
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
This event will begin at 7:00pm.
We are heading back to Forty Eight, one of Midtown's hottest cocktail lounges featuring innovative libations, celebrated wines and a variety of delectable bites. Located in the McGraw Hill Building in Rockefeller Center, Forty Eight is the perfect locale for an after-work drink. To visit the Forty Eight website, click here.
To view photos from our recent Black Ivy events, visit our website.
SPECIAL OFFER: Black Ivy will begin hosting events in Philadelphia beginning on June 10 at the Walnut Room. For every four (4) of your Philadelphia Ivy friends that you refer, you will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to an upcoming Black Ivy event in New York! Please send their e-mail address, school and class year to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Wake Forest University Schools of Business representative Lance Bennett will be present to promote the full-tuition plus stipend Corporate Fellowships for the 10-month Master of Arts in Management (MA) program. The MA program is open to liberal arts, science and engineering majors who graduated with their bachelor’s degree between May 2009 and June 2010.
Visit their website or e-mail Lance Bennett for more information.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on May 26 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.