Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Wednesday, June 30
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Join us at The Griffin! This lounge in the Meatpacking district features "old New York, turn-of-the-century French Colonial, Dutch-inspired architecture." Decor is impressively over the top, including enormous unmarked double doors, an oversized chandelier emanating from a giant framed mirror ceiling, and blue velvet banquettes. A light appetizer menu will be available.
To visit The Griffin's website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
FEATURED ORGANIZATION: The Charlotte A. Lewis Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides targeted mentorship, educational resources, and financial assistance to exceptional minorities through the development and implementation of a range of programs. Their mission is to train high-potential teens and young adults to be active leaders, educators, and mentors within their communities. Their inaugural fundraising event will be on Thursday, July 22 at 7:00pm at Haven. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on June 30 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.