Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Wednesday, July 28 :: Hudson Terrace
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Hudson Terrace (not the Hudson Hotel) is the ultimate urban all-season rooftop venue tucked discreetly at the edge of midtown along the Hudson River. Erected from imported heirloom woods, handcrafted tiles and treasured stone, the venue promises nothing short of uncompromised artistry. Our event will take place on the Rooftop Garden Lounge level.
This month we are partnering with the Harvard Kennedy School Black Alumni Association. All Harvard Kennedy School alumni and students who are interested in attending must RSVP by sending an e-mail to Terrence Gilchrist at Terrence_Gilchrist@hks04.harvard.edu.
To visit Hudson Terrace's website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
FEATURED ORGANIZATION: The Resilience Advocacy Project is a non-profit organization that works to break cycles of poverty by using the law to build resilience in low-income children and youth. We train young people to serve as peer advocates and leaders in their communities, and we build the capacity of community institutions and legal systems to support youth in the transition into adulthood and out of poverty.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on July 28 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.