Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Wednesday, August 25 :: Armani/Ristorante
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Due to limited capacity, we encourage you to pre-purchase your ticket online to guarantee entry.
Set in the heart of Manhattan atop the Armani flagship store on Fifth Avenue, Armani/Ristorante forges a new form of dining experience. The dazzling modern glossy black and metal Italian decor embody the personality and beliefs of the Armani philosophy, an aesthetic vision that elegantly brings together elements of the past and present. Our event will be hosted in the lounge area adjacent to the restaurant. A full dinner menu will be available.
To visit Armani's website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
To help ensure that we continue to offer the best service, we're interested in hearing from you, and invite you to take our short customer survey. This data will help us continue to enhance Black Ivy to meet or exceed your expectations. Please respond before Friday, August 27.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on August 25 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.