Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Tuesday, November 16 :: Toro at Smyth Tribeca
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
To sign up for text message reminders prior to the event, click here.
Join us this month at Toro, a dark, lush new hangout at the Thompson Smyth Hotel in Tribeca. Enjoy cocktails influenced by Southern France - infused concoctions with fennel, lavender and orange zest and fruits such as figs, melons and blood orange. The interior features rough-hewn wood splashed with red paint and adorned with matador capes on the walls. To visit the Smyth Tribeca website, click here. A full dinner menu will be available at the adjoining restaurant, Plein Sud.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events Inc., visit our website.
BOARD OPPORTUNITY: The Resilience Advocacy Project (RAP) is in the process of expanding their Board of Directors. If you are interested in growing a youth-focused anti-poverty organization and are able to (1) Connect RAP to financial and institutional resources; (2) Provide financial management assistance; and/or (3) Provide assistance with communications, marketing or media - contact RAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wake Forest University Schools of Business representative Lance Bennett will be present at this event. The Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program focuses on entrepreneurial approaches to business problems within a hands-on learning environment featuring six career concentrations.
The Wachovia Scholarship, made possible by a $2 million gift from Wachovia Corp., a Wells Fargo Company, is a scholarship that provides financial assistance to students from underrepresented groups who have interests in banking and finance. Awarded to two Full-time MBA students annually, the scholarship includes a full-tuition award, stipend, international study trip and the opportunity to make lasting connections in the financial industry.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on November 16 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.