Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Thursday, October 28 :: The Griffin
Thursday, October 28, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
To sign up for text message reminders prior to the event, click here.
You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Join us at The Griffin! This lounge in the Meatpacking district features "old New York, turn-of-the-century French Colonial, Dutch-inspired architecture." Decor is impressively over the top, including enormous unmarked double doors, an oversized chandelier emanating from a giant framed mirror ceiling, and blue velvet banquettes. To visit The Griffin's website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events Inc., visit our website.
BLACK IVY EVENTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND PHILADELPHIA: For every four (4) Ivy alums that you can provide e-mail addresses for in our target cities, you will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to an upcoming Black Ivy event! Send school, class year and e-mail addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURED ORGANIZATION: The SAT Test Prep Scholarships (STEPS) Program was launched in 2009 to address the unprecedented 4-year decline in SAT scores for Black and Hispanic high school students. STEPS is offered and managed by Black and Hispanic MBA alumni from New York University and the National Society of Hispanic MBAs. SAT and college application assistance classes are delivered by Kaplan. One $500 donation to the STEPS Program provides one economically disadvantaged, yet academically high-achieving Black or Hispanic high school junior from the New York City public school system to attend SAT test preparation and college application assistance classes for free. To make a donation of any amount (through Facebook Causes)toward one student's scholarship, click here.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on October 28 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.