Black Ivy Golf Outing & Reception NYC :: Friday, April 29 :: Chelsea Piers
Friday, April 29, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Follow us on Twitter @blackivyevents
Perfect your golf swing at a dynamic social event featuring an exceptional community of professionals. Join us at Chelsea Piers Golf Club, Manhattan’s only multi-tiered, year-round outdoor driving range. Located on a scenic Hudson River pier, this four-tiered “super-range” features 52 heated and weather protected hitting stalls on four levels. Guests will have exclusive use of the D Tier of hitting stalls in the driving range at the Golf Club. Hit full shots, practice putting and take lessons from top golf professionals. Golf clubs and unlimited golf balls are included.
Enjoy an exclusive Black Ivy catered reception with complimentary wine, beer, and and heavy hors d’oeuvres in the Players Room at the Golf Club.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events Inc., visit our website.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on Friday, April 29 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $100 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott as a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.