* Dinner and Museum Package!
* Leave the driving to Us- Relaxing Roundtrip Deluxe Motorcoach transportation from Phila PA to Wash DC,
* Enjoy a Self-guided tour of the Beautiful NEW National Museum of African American History & Culture,
* Leisure time for photos at the Martin Luther King Jr, Memorial and great views of surrounding Historical attractions within walking distance,
* Buffet Dinner at Golden Corral Restaurant (drinks, meal taxes and gratuity included)
* Lots of Fun, with new found Friends, Family and Fellowship... a trip for ALL Ages,
* A Fantastic Family Friendly Event,
* Surprises, Adventure, Education & Excitement Awaits!
* A minimum $50 deposit per ticket can reserve your seats! (for this option please select the "Contact" button below to send us an email)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We have two (2) convenient departure locations with plenty of parking to help make the trip fun and easy!
City Ave Area
What is the refund policy
We're sorry but NO Refunds after November 7th
* Please feel free to "Contact Us" about payment arrangements available for multiple tickets *
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you'll need your copy to exchange for your actual Museum ticket.
* Each person entering the Museum is REQUIRED to have a ticket *
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please visit the NMAAHC Museum website for specific details about what items are prohibited inside the facility. The Musuem is ADA accessible.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No age limit, however, there is a Security Check Point at the Museum therefore it is recommended to bring a Gov't issued Photo ID for anyone age 16 and older.