Actions and Detail Panel
BIZNOVATOR CAMP @ FIU June 18-July 1, 2017
Sun, Jun 18, 2017, 5:00 PM – Sat, Jul 1, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the 2017 BIZNOVATOR Camp at Florida International University - School of Business (#6 International Business program in the USA) and Miami, FL, the #2 Ranked Start-Up City by Ewing Marion Kaufmann Foundation. If you want our BIZNOVATOR Camp brochure, please email us at email@example.com. Shortly thereafter you will receive our BZNOVATOR Camp brochure and a 1 page flyer for you to share with others. For more information and details about BIZNOVATOR and all of its programs, visit www.biznovator.com
In partnership with the organizations below, we're expecting students from more than 10 countries:
- AIESEC (Global)
- Casimiro Global Foundation (Global)
- 7 Mindsets (Global)
- Innovlious (Mexico)
- Institituto Learonard (Santiago, Dominican Republic)
- St Joseph School (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- City of Doral (Miami, Florida-USA)
- China Foundation
- Westminster School
To watch our BIZNOVATOR promo video click: https://youtu.be/j1WMDyfEXx8
- STARBUCKS, Laura Hadjuk, Manager +
- VENTURE CAFE, Lee-Ann, Eexecutive Director
- NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP, Ken Finneran, Chief Executive Human Resources
- CITY OF DORAL, Manny Pila, Economic Director
- NEWLINK, Kjell DeOrr, Managing Partner
- TMCELL, Charlton Cheng, Partner
- JOHNSON MEDIA, Kevin Johnson, President
- SAP CORPORATION, Holly Bunn, Director Diversity
- SMILE ART, Magda Gelves, Social Media Management Strategiest
- AMERICAS MARKET INTELLIGENCE, John Price, Managing Director
- AMERICAS FRANCHISING, John Canaday, President
- FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, Gloria Guzman, Education Director
The BIZNOVATOR Camp is an enlightening and empowering experience carefully designed for students motivated and interested in venturing into entrepreneurship, social enterprises and community engagement. Many of today’s youth are eagerly looking to help change the world! The BIZNOVATOR Camp offers hands-on learning experiences that focus on the creation, evaluation, development, and launch of new businesses or social ventures. Whether it’s a solo-preneur or partnerships, participants are taught and guided through the start-up fundamentals of new venture creation.
Through interactive lectures, short case studies, entrepreneurs dinner roundtables, and fun peer-driven activities throughout Miami, students explore the entrepreneurial and innovative mindset that is crucial for success in today’s competitive global environment. In addition to receiving coaching from experts, students will learn first-hand from successful entrepreneurs and innovators that will allow them to refine their ventures.
At the BIZNOVATOR Camp students will build critical professional skills including problem solving, leadership, negotiations, team work / dynamics, ideation, marketing, research, coding, financial projections, social media development, crowd funding and investor pitches to secure seed capital.
To view BIZNOVATOR Camp videos click here:
While you're at it, visit us at:
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Ages 16 to 20
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
If you are attending the BizNovator Camp from outside of Miami, you must arrange your own travel. Most international and domestic students arrive via Miami International Airport (MIA). Commuter students from South Florida arrange their own drop-off and pick-up daily. The to program to enjoy the full value is the Residential option.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
305.771.2808 / 786.385.5285 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my camp registration / ticket transferrable?
No it is not. Once you are paid, we could hold your tuition for future BIZNOVATOR Camps.
Can I update my registration information?