Sales Have Ended
As an entrepreneur, you are overwhelmed everyday because you wear too many hats.
What’s worst, you’re often limited by your skills, resources and networks.
You may know what you’re missing, but where do you start?
Join us on Tuesday, March 22nd for an interactive workshop aboard a bus that will explain how your problems can be alleviated by building the right team of mentors, advisors, partners and employees.
BizBus is NOT your average workshop or networking event:
- Part Workshop – you’ll learn specific skills you can apply to your business
- Part Networking – we help facilitate introductions to people you want & need to meet
- Part Incubator – you’ll share ideas & resources with others you meet onboard
- Part Bus Tour – travelling together makes you more open & creative (proven research here)
Who’s this for:
- Growth stage start up ventures (founders & teams)
- Established small businesses & freelancers who need help managing their ventures
What else should I know?
Refund Policy: No refunds or exchanges are allowed. You may transfer your reservation to another person, but the request AND approval of the transfer must be made via email to CoTo Travel at least 3 days prior to the event. No Exceptions.
Additional terms and conditions relating to the operation and management of this service can be found here. By registering for this service, you agree to the terms listed here and on our website.