Bitcoin: Unlocking the Potential of Digital Payment Systems
Monday, June 23, 2014 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bitcoin is a powerful, disruptive platform that may ultimately transform the business landscape. Join USC's Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM) and talkTECH as we host a forum exploring trends, regulatory environment and product innovations likely to engender a tipping point for the mainstream adoption of Bitcoin.
- Chathri Ali, Managing Partner at talkTECH
- Dan Roseman, Founder at Coinality
- Micah Winkelspecht, a USC alumni and CEO of bitvault
- Damian Greco, founder, Promenade Capital Partners
- Andrew Beal, Attorney at Crowley Corporate Attorneys
- Travis Skweres, Co-founder and CEO, CoinMkt
With thanks to our Media Partner:
More details to come: watch this space!
When & Where
USC Marshall Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM)
About the Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM)
The Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM) is an industry-supported Center of Excellence within USC's Marshall School of Business. It provides cutting-edge research, educational programs, and a unique, private forum for experts from leading technology firms to engage with their creative counterparts to predict future trends and identify key business opportunities.