Actions and Detail Panel
BioOil/CAPPA World Doula Week Celebration and Networking Event
Fri, March 24, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM MDT
Please join us for an inspiring networking event to celebrate World Doula Week. This event is open to all perinatal professionals and is free of charge, but is limited to the first 25 who sign up. BioOil, the leader in scar and stretch mark treatments, will be our gracious host for the evening.
- 6:00 pm-6:30 pm Arrival, Drinks, and Networking
- 6:30 pm-8:00 pm Dinner with BioOil Presentation (BioOil Use During Pregnancy and Postpartum with Laurel Wilson)
- 8:00- 9:00 Dessert, Tell Your Story, and Networking
(We are sorry, but we can not make special accomodations for speacialized menus)
- Salad: Caesar Salad and Bisteca Salad
- Sides: Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts
- Pasta: Tomato Basil Campanelle (vegetarian)
- Entree: Chicken Limone, Gorgonzola Beef Medallions
- Dessert: Creme Brûlée, Tiramisu
Dinner, 2 drinks, and desserts are complimentary. Please be sure to let event host know if you cannot attend, so the space can be opened up for another attendee.
We will invite you to share your story about your passion for pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding with a few people.
Questions? Email email@example.com