We are pleased to invite you to attend our event on Tuesday, 24 May 2011 from 18h00 onwards at the European Investment Bank:
A management issue for the 21st century
2010 was the year of biodiversity and the period 2011 to 2020 is the United Nations decade of biodiversity. What are the implications for constructing infrastructure projects internationally and in a Luxembourgish context?
Join us for a discussion with representatives from different perspectives: finance, environmental engineering and non-governmental organisation (NGO).
Our speakers will share with us their experiences and observations on biodiversity.
Participation is free for:
- Members of the PMI Luxembourg Chapter;
- Employees of EIB; and
- Students with a valid student id card.
Participation costs for all others: 30 euros, payable either:
- By credit transfer to IBAN LU37 0019 3255 8965 6000 with the mention “24.05.2011 event registration” + your name (reimbursement is possible only if cancellation is notified to us before 17 May 2011 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org); or
- In cash at the event.
Entry is guaranteed if you:
- Register and you are a member of the PMI Luxembourg Chapter;
- Register and you are an employee of EIB;
- Register and you are a student; or
- Pay in advance and you register as a non-member.
Parking is limited so please reserve your parking space with the appropriate ticket.
Please print the ticket that will be sent to you after your registration to the event as it will be needed at the reception at EIB to validate your registration.
Premium Chapter Sponsor of PMI Luxembourg
When & Where
PMI Luxembourg Chapter
Join the PMI Luxembourg Chapter to enjoy the benefits:
· Attend events for free
· Exchange best practices with your peers
· Network with your peers
· Contribute to the growth and development of the Chapter
If you are not yet a PMI member, you can join PMI and the PMI Luxembourg Chapter via the online registration form: PMI Membership page
Getting involved with PMI in Luxembourg
If your company is interested in being a sponsor and/or if you are interested in speaking at one of our events on a project management-related topic, please contact us on email@example.com