Bingo - Baskets, Bags & Bucks!
Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
Bingo - Baskets, Bags and Bucks!
- Saturday, April 1st, 2017
- 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Doors Open at 5:30)
- Damascus American Legion Post 171
- 10201 Lewis Drive, Damascus, MD 20872
What's Included -
- 20 Games of Bingo - Win cash, filled Longaberger Bakets or Vera Bradley Bags
- Lots of Great Door Prizes
Also Available -
- Raffles and Special Bingo Games
- King Tutt and Pull Tab Games
- Raffles - Cornhole Boards and Americana Art raffles to support the Veterans Enhancement Project (VEP). Read about VEP below.
- Delicious dinner platters, ala carte items and sweets available for purchase!
- And don't forget - Bring a canned food item for Damascus Help and get 1 bingo card for a special game
- $22 for 20 Bingo Games
- Can't make the event? Please consider a donation to the Veterans Enhancement Project, become a Sponsor for our event or both. To donate, please use the "tickets" tab above
We love our Sponsors!
- Platinum Level - $100 and over
- Gold Level - $75 plus
- Silver Level - $50 plus
- Bronze - $50 and under
- To donate, please use the "tickets' tab above
Get your tickets before we sell out!
- Seats are first come first serve, reservations for specific seats will not be accepted.
- If you have any questions, please call Trish Busche @ 301-467-1321 or Amanda Baughman @ 240-409-8226
Save This Event
When & Where
Sponsored by the Damascus American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 171
American Legion Auxiliary (ALA) - The mission of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support The American Legion and to honor the sacrifice of those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military, and their families, both at home and abroad. We advocate for veterans, educate our citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace and security.
Veterans Enhancement Project (VEP) - The mission of the VEP is to teach a valuable skill to a veteran that could place them in a possible trade in the work force involving motorcycles and possibly sending them to a trade school. Assist veterans in need of motorcycle repair that cannot afford it to make the bike safe and reliable. Assist veterans with a battlefield inflicted handicap, to be able to ride again and cannot afford the modifications to their bike. Provide assistance with Veteran Affairs care and treatment for veteran issues. Provide the brotherhood and comradery of working and healing together.