Actions and Detail Panel
Billing & Accounts Receivable in Deltek Costpoint
Thu, Aug 24, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Aug 25, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Our Billing & Accounts Receivable in Deltek Costpoint 7 training course takes you through the entire lifecycle of the cash receipt process. We'll cover setting up a new project to bill, computing bills, printing, posting, and finally, receiving cash.
This two-day training course is held at our offices in Tysons Corner, Virginia and carries 12 CPE credits upon completion. Your registration includes hands-on access to our Costpoint 7 training database, along with a student manual.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Describing billing computations and setting these up in Costpoint
- Setting up ceilings on billing calculations
- Listing the preparation steps before billing
- Billing subcontractor time on T&M contracts as if they are employees
- Processing Cost-plus, Time & Materials, and Fixed Price bills
- Listing the steps to process ACRN bills
- Processing customer and project product bills
- Listing the steps to process WAWF bills
- Performing billing inquiries and reporting
- Processing cash receipts
- Writing off uncollectable accounts
- Correcting posted invoices
- Reconciling unbilled receivables
- Initializing and calculating discounts on a bill
Billing & Accounts Receivable in Deltek Costpoint 7 is a two-day, basic level course and does not require a prerequisite or advance preparation.