Qui y participe
San Francisco, Californie
Description de l'événement
----------------- ATTENTION NO GMAIL, HOTMAIL, OUTLOOOK, YAHOO, FREE, ETC EMAIL -------------------
-------- ATTENTION ACCEPTED SUBSCRIPTION WITH PROFESIONNAL AND NOMINATIVE EMAIL --------
We are proud to announce the dates of the first edition of OWASP Cyber Security Conference in the Kingdom of Morocco/Africa, as the first try for AppSec Africa. The event will take place on 25 (conference and CTF) and 26 (CTF, trainings and conference) November 2016, in the Imperial City of Marrakech - Kingdom of Morocco/North Africa.
I hope that the OWASP community participates in the success of this first OWASP AppSec Africa event in our continent.
This conference aim to be the first OWASP AppSec Africa conference. OWASP AppSec are true security conferences with all talks and presentations focusing on various areas of information security. Topics should focus on the technical and social aspects of security, and should not contain marketing or sales pitches.
We encourage and prioritize submissions covering research and new work impacting:
- Secure Engineering: secure coding, static analysis, intelligent application threat modelling with real use case, web frameworks security, countermeasures, SDLC, DevOps, etc.
- Cognitive Security (Machine Learning and BigData applied to find cyber security threats with high accurate precision)
- Mobile security: Development and/or testing devices and the mobile web
- Cloud security: Offensive and defensive considerations for cloud-based web applications
- Infrastructure security: Database security, VoIP, hardware, identity management
- Penetration testing: Methodologies, tools, exploit development, evasion techniques, OSINT, etc.
- Emerging web technologies and associated security considerations
- Applied Cryptography: Relevant research, new models, algorithm usage, interesting attacks, and other applications.
- Incident response: Threat detection, triage, malware analysis, forensics, rootkit detection
- OWASP tools and projects in practice
- Policy and legal: Legislation, privacy, regulations and compliance, C-level considerations, etc.
- Cool hacks and other fun stuff: cryptography, social engineering, etc.
Sauvegarder cet événement
Où et quand