Actions and Detail Panel
Big Data Finance 2017
Fri, May 19, 2017, 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM EDT
BRAND-NEW LOCATION: NYU DATA SCIENCE CENTER, 60 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10011!
EARLY BIRD TICKETS OFFER EXPIRES SOON!!!
Please see the conference website for latest updates: http://www.BigDataFinanceConference.com/BDF2017
We are grateful to our sponsors:
To sponsor the event, please email ialdridge@BigDataFinanceConference.com
Each year Big Data Finance provides government, academia and finance professionals with unforgettable exchanges of ideas which help unlock limitless creativity and innovation.
Big Data Finance events draw 200-300 industry executives, quants and technologists. Past participants included the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Reserve Bank of NY, Two Sigma Investments, Millennium Partners, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Mercer LP and JP Morgan and other players in the Wall Street and Fintech. Speakers are business leaders and academics which have made significant contributions to Big Data in finance.
Some of this year's speakers are:
- Graham Giller, Head of Data Science, JP Morgan
- Justin Brownhill, Fintech VC, Partner, SenaHill
- Jeff Maron, Managing Director, IHS MARKit
Past speakers included:
- U.S. CFTC Commissioner Scott O’Malia
- Prof. of Financial Mathematics Marco Avellaneda (NYU Courant)
- Chief of the Center for Risk and Quantitative Analytics in the Division of Enforcement at the SEC Lori Walsh
- Author of “High-Frequency Trading” and “Real-Time Risk”, President of AbleMarkets, Irene Aldridge
- CEO of Axioma Sebastian Ceria
- Chief Data Science Office at JP Morgan Graham Giller
Now in its fifth year, Big Data Finance seeks to facilitate exchanges on an expanded array of topics in the vast field of Big Data Finance, including:
- Latest research in Big Data in Finance
- Optimization of real-time data analytics
- Big Data techniques for efficient volatility management
- Risk-return optimization with Big Data analyses
- The Internet of Things and its implications on financial markets
- Big Data in fixed income pricing
- Hardware, databases and build-vs-buy conundrum
- Many more
Sponsorship of the event is an effective way to raise your visibility and reach hundreds of qualified leads in one space. Please click here to find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
For the latest updates and additional information, please see the conference website, http://www.BigDataFinanceConference.com