Intro to Data Science/Data Analyst Training
Big Data Trunk is a company focused exclusively on Big Data Technologies. We offer training, placement and job/project assistance on big data.
This training is focused on Business Analyst and not technical audience. It gives an opportunity to non-technical people to take part in the Big data Buzz. This course can serve as a Intro Foundation for a Data Scientist career path
This Big Data Hadoop, Tableau and Spark Combo training at our Fremont, CA classroom provides opportunity for building your career in high demand Big data domain. (Online option available for non-locals)
What’s Unique about us?
- o No one just wants training, they want a job and career. We don’t just provide training, but we help with certification, job placement and job assistance.
- o We have Apps in Andriod, iOS, windows stores to help with certification simulation test prep.(refer our website www.bigdatatrunk.com)
- o We train on the complete big data ecosystem including Apache spark.
- o You can attend training two more times at no additional cost.
- o Best price for any such classroom training.
Our training is one comprehensive training which covers the whole spectrum of Big Data as you can see in course outline down below.
Schedule (4 Weeks program):
Every Sunday: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST
Every Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM PST
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will There Be Job Opportunities afterwards? We don’t just provide training, but we help with certification, job placement and job assistance.
Do you have labs and project? Yes! After every section there is a lab and 2 projects in the ends to practice (along with solutions).
Do I need to bring my own device? Yes! Please make sure your computer has at least 8GB of RAM.
Module 1 Big Data Overview
- § Lab 1 Cloudera Install
- § Cloudera VM Walkthrough
Module 2 - Basic of Unix & Java
- § Lab 2a Basic Unix Command
- § Lab 2b Basic Java for Hadoop
Module 3 – HDFS and MapReduce Basic
- § Lab 3 – Interacting with HDFS & MapReduce
Module 4 Hive
- § Lab 5a Practice HiveQL
- § Lab 5b Working with Hive
Module 6 - Tableau
- § Lab 6 Practice Tableau
Module 7 – R Programming
- § Lab 7 – R Programming
Module 8 – Hbase Basic
- § Lab 8 – Hbase Lab
Module 9 – Apache Spark SQL
- § Lab 9– Spark Lab
Module 10 – Best Practices
Module 11 – Project
Module 12 – Interview Prep
You can always give us a call at