Actions and Detail Panel
Big Blue Send Off & Signing Day Party
Sat, August 12, 2017, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Big Blue Freshman Send-Off Party:
1. Meet other students and families from your area
2. Test your Tennessee State University knowledge with trivia to win BIG BLUE swag
3. Experience the Tennessee State University community in an intimate setting
4. Get your pressing questions answered
5. Interact with Tennessee State University faculty and staff members
6. Parents can mingle and make friends with other parents
7. Reduce Anxiety
8. Get scholarships
9. Add to your Facebook friends and Twitter followers
10. Get excited about your new home!
What is a Send-Off/Signing Day Party?
Attending the Big Blue Freshman Send-off * Signing Day Party is one Tennessee State University event you won't want to miss this summer! Taking place the second week of August in Knoxville, Tennessee, this events is designed especially for newly admitted Tennessee State University students. The party provides a chance for incoming students to get to know fellow classmates before they begin their college journey at Tennessee State University.
Current Tennessee State University parents, alumni and friends serve as our send-off party hosts and hold parties in their homes, local restaurants, parks, or any place where new students and families can gather together to get excited about attending Tennessee State University!
We look forward to welcoming you into the Big Blue Tiger family!
Students will have the opportunity to enjoy a FREE meal, FREE gift cards, signing day certificates, FREE TSU apparel, and we're working on FREE laptops, microwaves and refrigerator as other door prizes.
If you have any questions or need to cancel your reservation, please contact the East Tennessee Chapter of the Tennessee State University National Alumni Association at email@example.com, on Twitter @TSU_NAAEastTN or via cell phone at (615) 400-3616 and ask for chapter President Carlos Houston.
When: Saturday, August 12th, 2017 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Where: To Be Announced in Knoxville, TN
RSVP as soon as possible because we are limited to 70 guests. If you applied for the 2017 Alumni Scholarship, please arrive a little early. You must be present to win one of the two $1,000 scholarships.