Big Al Workshop - San Antonio, TX
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
San Antonio, TX
Topic: Closing! SuperClosing! And how to close without rejection.
Click here to see other locations for Big Al Workshops.
"Do I really know how to get prospects to believe me and make a decision?"
For most distributors, the answer is: "No."
And that is deadly.
Our job is to get prospects to make a decision to use our products and services, and to join our opportunity.
Yet, if we can't explain or understand exactly how our prospects make a decision, what chance do we have? How can we do our job when we don't even understand how this works?
Can you answer these questions?
1. What part of the brain makes all of the decisions?
2. Do you know how to talk directly to that part of the brain?
3. How many seconds does it take for the prospect's brain to make a final decision?
4. Why does the prospect's brain make automatic and final decisions - before you even mention your products and services?
5. What word sequences will instantly turn off the "salesman alarm" in your prospect's brain?
6. Why does the social proof connection to the survival program in our minds override every part of your presentation?
7. What two sentences will pre-close your prospect, before you even begin your presentation?
In this three-hour workshop, you will learn:
* How to close easily with no rejection.
* How to avoid the "think it over" objection.
* How to close to the subconscious mind.
* Three-way closes.
* Closing before the close.
* Higher level closing.
* Setting the prospect's mind for success.
* And much, much more.
There are two types of distributors in the world:
1. Those that know exactly how to close their prospects, before the presentation ever begins, and
2. Those that suffer years of frustration, rejection, and embarrassment because they don't understand what is really going on when they give a presentation.
Make sure to bring your entire downline. They can't wait to learn the simple skills to make "closing" simple, easy, and fun. This is your chance to quickly jump to full-time income.
Only $20 to attend this workshop (to help cover the cost of the meeting room.) Because seating is limited, please buy your tickets now.
Hope to see you there! I have additional workshops in Texas in March. My current workshop schedule is posted here.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Or call 281-280-9800.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Each ticket has a unique scan code.
What is the refund policy?
Since this is a live event, we refund tickets only if the event has to be cancelled.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. If you've purchased a ticket and find you can't attend, we encourage you to have a business associate use your ticket. Registrations are open until one hour before the event begins. We hope this allows you plenty of time to plan to join us.