It is time once again for us to gather to remember the "good old" days, celebrate friendships and remember those who have gone home too soon. Please make plans to join us for a relaxed, fun-filled night!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- Set up and decorate class tents any time between 10-2pm
- Meet and greet 6-7pm
- Meal 7-8pm
- Entertainment by DJ Danny Bentley 8-12am
- Bonfire beginning around 9pm
Dress: Casual, VERY relaxed atmosphere
Cost: Donation at check-in on the day of event
- Register here to provide contact information and for headcount purposes.
- Help email, tweet and message other alumni with event information.
- Request that they also register on this page.
- Find classmates to help set up and decorate a class tent.
- Bring tables, drop cords and lighting as needed.
- Most spirited, most creative and overall appeal awards to be announced the night of event.
DAY BEFORE EVENT:
- Prepare a hearty dish (in a disposable container if possible) to share with the entire group.
- Bring a disposable serving utensil for your dish if needed.
- Plates, napkins and eating utensils provided.
- Pack your chairs, cooler with beverages, trashbag, jacket, bug spray, camera, etc.
DAY OF EVENT:
- Arrive around 6pm.
- Handicapped parking available.
- Check-in at gate, update your contact information.
- Make a donation towards the cost of the event, if possible.
- Locate your class tent.