Bhandara 2017 - Hazur Maharaj Baba Sawan Singh Ji
Bhandara Celebration with Ishwar Puri
The Bhandara Celebration will be March 31- April 2, 2017 in Northbrook, IL. Ishwar will share stories about his life with Great Master Hazur Maharaj Baba Sawan Singh Ji. Each day will begin at 11am and end at 5pm, with about a 2-hour break for lunch.
1) Click on the "REGISTER" button.
2) Select either all three days or the day or specific days you will be attending. Not both.
3) Use the dropdown menu to select the number of people you wish to register.
4) Click on the "CHECKOUT" button.
5) Fill in each person's name and answer all required questions for each person. Only the person registering will receive the confirmation email and future notifications.
A gluten-free, vegetarian lunch will be prepared for each person for each day they are registered and will be seated in shifts. Details on how to contribute for the meals will be provided with your registration confirmation.
The venue where the event is being held has a seating capacity limit. Therefore, so as not to go over the limit, we need you to register. Plus, we need the information in order to inform the caterer what our food needs will be for the event. Thank you for your understanding.
There will be very limited time for Personal Meetings during the program. However, Monday, April 3rd and Tuesday, April 4th have been reserved from 11am-5pm for Personal Meetings.
You can request a personal meeting during the registration process. (More information will be provided during the program.)
PLEASE NOTE: Only the person who registers will receive communications regarding registration.
All are welcome. Always.