Actions and Detail Panel
Beyond the Basics of Shopify Theme Development
Wed, Jul 12, 2017, 10:00 AM – Thu, Jul 13, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Please note: This is a two-day workshop that runs from 10am - 4pm on July 12th and 13th.
What will I learn?
- Fine-tuning the customizability of your site with personal settings for the end user
- Adding modular, reusable, and editable blocks of code with Sections
What will I build?
- A static one-page site with products pulled in from your Shopify store
- A theme with custom editable settings and a customizable modular gallery
What will I need to bring?
- Shopify partner account
- Computer running latest OSX or Windows
- Sublime Text, or another plain-text editor
What are the prerequisites?
- Participants in this workshop must have an understanding of the Shopify environment and have done some Shopify development, or have completed the first part of this workshop.
This workshop is facilitated by Up at Five. Lunch will be provided on both days. Please contact us if you have any dietary restrictions. Refunds for HackerYou workshops will only be given if we are notified 7 days prior to the event.