Actions and Detail Panel
BEYOND NETWORKING: Creating the Right Professional Network
Sat, May 20, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Are you networking EFFECTIVELY? Or do you network all the time but still end up resource-LESS? Do you lack the confidence to start a conversation and ask for what you need?
If you answered yes and you’re ready to make your "net" work for you, Join Divine Connections and speaker Francine Parham to discover and practice how you can create the right professional network for your career success!
In this interactive introductory workshop you will:
- Receive valuable information from Francine Parham, accomplished business professional and co-author of “The Ultimate Career Pocket Guide.”
- Receive the book for FREE
- Create a powerful network plan and develop a strategy for connecting and maintaining professional relationships with the right people.
- Go from strategy to action by practicing the skills learned learned during a breakout sesson.
- By the end of the workshop you’ll be on your way to creating a professional network that works for you!
(Light refreshments will be provided)
Francine Parham's Bio:
Francine Parham has written in articles in LinkedIn, Black Career Women's Network, The Huffington Post, The Elevate Network, as well as her own blog at FrancineParham.com. She focuses on the skills needed to successfully navigate your career based on two decades of leadership experience in several corporate environments and now as an entrepreneur. Before becoming an entrepreneur, her last assignment was a global position as Vice-President, Human Resources for Johnson and Johnson.
You can learn more about Francine Parham at FrancineParham.com
Date and Time
University of Cincinnati
African American Cultural & Resource Center
60 West Charlton Street
Cincinnati, OH 45219