This conference is not about theory! Instead, it will focus on the “hows” of dealing with conflict, such as:
- HOW TO communicate effectively in the midst of stress
- HOW TO develop your personal power and become bully-proof
- HOW TO intervene as a bystander in a safe, but effective, manner
- HOW TO prevent retaliation by treating others with dignity
- HOW TO keep safe physically and defend yourself, if attacked
The conference will start with a full day of learning and interaction for three separate groups — individuals who work with youth (teachers, club leaders, martial arts instructors, church leaders); people who must deal with conflict in their workplace or personal lives; and advanced training for Verbal Defense & Influence-certified instructors.
The next two days (Friday and Saturday) participants can select eight breakout sessions tailored to their specific interests and needs. There will also be top-notch keynote speakers, panel discussions and lots of opportunities for networking with conflict experts and conference attendees.
When & Where
Vistelar is a global consulting and training intitute focused on addressing the entire spectrum of human conflict - from interpersonal discord, verbal abuse and bullying - to crisis communications, assault and physical violence.