Actions and Detail Panel
Bewdley Cocktail Crawl
Fri, November 18, 2016, 7:00 PM – 11:59 PM GMT
Doing Good for MND in Worcestershire.
Our first event is 18th November 2016 The Bewdley Cocktail Crawl. For details https://www.facebook.com/events/1599381807025122/
14 pubs, 14 cocktails 1 Good Cause
* Piccolo’s - Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco.
* The Hop Pole - ‘The Purdy’ - Kings Ginger, Chase Rhubarb Vodka, Prosecco
* Riley’s - 'Rilegazom' (Rum based ..and a few secret ingredients).
* HR’s - Raspberry and Chocolate Espresso Martini
* The Horn and Trumpet - ‘Monkey Trousers’
* The Little Pack Horse, Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster http://bit.ly/2fUanG9
* The George (Wetherspoons), ‘Cherry cola pop’ - Vodka, Cherry Sours, Blackcurrant, Grenadine frozen topped with Pepsi.
* The Great Western, Chase Hedgerow Vodka & Tonic
* The Arches Bar - Arches Hi-ball, Rhubarb Liquer, Gin and Tonic Water.
* The Mug House & Angry Chef, The Mug Shot. Vodka, Triple Sec, Orange, Cranberry and Lime Juice topped with Sparkling Elderflower.
* Cock & Magpie, ‘The Mystery’. Apple Brandy, Apple Juice, Sparkling Wine and garnished with lime peel.
* The Old Waggon and Horses - ‘The Wobbly Wagon Wheel’.
* The White Swan - ‘Swan Sunset’. Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice and Grenadine.
You can buy your tickets £15 online via Eventbrite and collect your wristband from either the The Hop Pole, Piccolo's or The Old Waggon and Horses OR if easier buy and collect wristbands directly from these venues.
NB £15 secures your MND wristband and entitles you to discounted Cocktails, £4 each at the venues listed above.
We've each lost a parent to this cruel disease so we hope you'll help make this event a real success.
Katy Wooldridge, Rebecca Cass, Anita Sharma-James and Clare Farmer.