- Learn To Enjoy Giving Presentations
- Improved Job Status
- Better Sales Presentations
- Become a Better In-House Trainer at Your Job
- Calm Your Fear of Public Speaking
- Improved Presentation Design
- Learn How To Really Prepare for a Talk
- The Less Is More Concept
- Improved Slide Design
- How to start any presentation
- Getting to know your audience
- How to win your audience at the start
- How to properly use notes
- Um, and what to do with it
- The importance of eye contact
- The negative side of acronyms and industry jargon
- Planning a talk
- The importance of story and metaphor
- Nervous pacing and body language
- How to practice and why you must
- Less is more
- What to do about fear
- Silence is good too
- How to slow down
- Giving presentations to clients versus industry insiders
- I’m a salesperson, how will this class help me? If you're not confident and having fun giving a sales presentation to a prospective client, why would they be confident in your product or service?
Will there be something to munch on? Yes, we’ll have Coffee/Tea/Pastries and Fruit in the morning. Coffee and snacks for the afternoon. Lunch is on your own.
Can I choose not to participate in class? Yes and no. We won’t force you to stand up and give a presentation if you don’t want to, but you will be asked to help the group critique others that have. And you will probably change your mind during class.
Will I receive a certificate of completion? Yes
Are CEUs available? No.
Where do I park? The hotel has plenty of free parking.