For mamas who have experienced a previous surgical birth and their partners. Designed to meet the unique needs of each individual student and their support team. Liz is committed to providing each birthing person and their partner the exact information they are seeking by creating a custom class each and every time. Students will leave feeling empowered and excited to give birth.
What we will cover in class:
- share our surgical birth stories in a safe, supportive space.
- Learn how to identify a VBAC-friendly care provider
- Gain better understanding of the stats and factors behind VBAC risks
- Identify common VBAC interventions and care preferences
- Review the normal stages and phases of birth
- Learn how to advocate for a family centered vaginal birth AND surgical birth
- Practice comfort measure