“Product Market Strategy” teaches how to think through the critical elements that make up a strategic product market plan for a particular product offering. This course gives a template for organizing the thought process and quickly developing a successful product plan that will ultimately benefit your organization, your team and your career.
● Decision Making, Schedule and Resources Required
● Values and Vision
● The Perfect Storm and Creating Insanely Great Customers
● Product Market Opportunity, Description and Value
● Personas and Use Cases
● Market Status and Development
● Market Adoption
● Markets and Market Segments
● Total Available (Addressable) Market (TAM)
● Target Markets
● Competitive Environment
● Product Positioning
● Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
● Penetrating Existing and New Markets
● Key requirements for Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Channels, Partners, Affiliates, Operations, Support and Service groups
● Pricing and Business Model
● The Product Market Strategy Plan
We strongly believe in the power of networking and also in the concept of sharing openly and honestly various ideas and experiences. A special networking event will take place at the end of the day, from 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm. This is a great opportunity to connect with peers and exchange a few business cards.
Product Leaders (Director, VP, Business Unit Manager, Start Up, Entrepreneur) ; Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager; Product Owners and Strategists ; Managers of Industry, Portfolio, Program; Field Marketing, Business Development and Sales Management.
Take advantage NOW of our special EARLY BIRD promotion !