San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Best Practices: Building a Successful Startup in NYC
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 (6:30pm)
NYU Stern School of Business, 44 West Fourth Street, Kaufman Management Center,
Room #2-60 New York, NY 10012-1106
Wiley Cerilli David Kidder Joe Chin
As the New York startup scene heats up, come and learn what it takes to be successful from 2 entrepreneurs who have recently founded and achieved exits in tens and hundreds of millions of dollars.
- founder/CEO SinglePlatform, which was acquired for $100 million by Constant Contact
- named one of the top 25 CEO's in NYC by Business Insider
- formerly Executive VP of Sales at SeamlessWeb, which was acquired by Aramark
- named one of the Top 100 People in NY Tech by Business Insider
- Co-Founder & CEO, Clickable, (Acquired by Syncapse)
- Co-founder of SmartRay Network, (Acquired for $36 million by LifeMinders)
- Two Time, NY Times bestselling Co-Author of The Intellectual Devotional (Rodale)
- Author, The Startup Playbook (Chronicle)
- Angel Investor, Alt Option Return
About Best Practices
Best Practices is an event series hosted by serial entrepreneur/CEO Joe Chin that aims to tap into the experience, knowledge, and secrets of the most successful CEO's/business leaders of our time.
Once a month...
We find and interview two successful CEO's/leaders.
We dig into their experience, knowledge and secrets.
We identify best practices and get you great advice.
- Food (pizza), drinks and networking included