BEST Plus Initial 2.0
Developed by The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL), the BEST Plus 2.0 test is used to place ESL students and measure educational gain. Participants will become familiar with CAL’s standardized testing procedures and Scoring Rubric as they practice administering the print and computer-based versions of the BEST Plus 2.0 test. All participants will receive a Test Administrator Guide.
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.