Join the Partnership for Public Service and Deloitte this Fall as We Present:
1100 New York Avenue NW Ste. 1090, Washington DC 20005
- Participate in a Q&A with private- and public-sector panelists, including:
- Chairman Carol Waller Pope, Federal Labor Relations Authority
- Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Robert Dreher, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Department of Justice
- Chris Mihm, Managing Director of Strategic Issues, Government Accountability Office
- Jacqui Winters, Principal, Federal Human Capital, Deloitte Consulting LLP (Facilitator)
- Create action plans to implement training and development opportunities;
- Gain insight on the Best Places to Work rankings;
- Develop ways to increase the response rate for the 2011 Employee Viewpoint Survey;
- Generate ideas for improving employee satisfaction;
- Share stories with other action planners who have similar challenges; and
- Expand your professional network across government.
Contact and Payment Information
through this website (please click the orange “order now” button).
Request one ticket for each participant from your agency.
- Directly with the Partnership by contacting Catherine Miller at email@example.com or (202) 292-1006. We can process credit cards over the phone or issue an invoice to be paid by check or money order.
When & Where
Partnership for Public Service
The Partnership for Public Service is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that works to revitalize our federal government by inspiring a new generation to serve and by transforming the way government works.