BEST Literacy is an assessment tool developed by The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) to measure ESL students’ reading and writing skills. This 3-hour session provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to administer and score the BEST Literacy test.
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Cars” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.