Please join us for a Best for Colorado networking and information breakfast, hosted by the Denver Office of Economic Development, B Lab Colorado and the Commons on Champa.
Enjoy breakfast provided by Snooze AM Eatery, and hear directly from business leaders about this powerful new program and awards campaign designed to inspire, equip, and celebrate Colorado businesses that create higher quality jobs, build stronger communities, and preserve a healthier environment through their business operations, products and/or services.
You'll walk away with:
- An understanding of how to participate in the Best for Colorado campaign
- The specific ways Best for Colorado can help you have positive impacts on your workers, community and the environment
- Opportunites to market your company through Best for Colorado
- New connections to other like-minded business leaders
8:30 - 8:45 - Grab breakfast + Networking
8:45 - 9:15 - Presentation
- Karen Francis McWhite, Best for Colorado Campaign Manager, B Lab
- Megan Jorgensen, Sustainability Manager, Snooze AM Eatery
- Rachel Bannon-Godfrey, Director of Sustainability, RNL Design
9:15 - 9:45 - Discussion + Q&A
9:45 - 10:00 - Networking