Actions and Detail Panel
Best Business Referrals in Dallas Fort Worth Happen When Flying a "7-4-7"
Tue, April 25, 2017, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
In today's business world, businesses need to connect with customers/clients both through high-tech AND high-touch methods. In other words, businesses must use the technology available to make it easy for customers to interact and more deeply connect with their business values of "know, like, and trust." How do you accomplish that? - a 7-4-7. What is a 7-4-7? Consider the following simple format:
- an event host pilots/facilitates a "7-4-7" meeting
- helping you develop (PNT) Power Networking Team
- each attendee gives up to a seven-minute "spiel"
- six other savvy business owners/salespeople do the same
- each attendee learning how to refer each other's business
- attendees use their minutes with own creativity perhaps:
- - five minutes for referrals sought and two minutes of Q&A
- - all seven minutes teaching how to recognize your prospect
- - two-minute intro of client/visitor's five-minute testimonial
To join us, check out our calendar for local times & days of the week around DFW!
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Bob Grenchik at 214-230-2278
- Are there requirements to attend the event?
- As the event is available through an ONLINE Google Hangout, you may download a free Hangout plugin
- Please contact organizer for further details
- Is there a way to attend the event by phone only?
- Yes, a call number and pin will be sent to the email address on file when you register