Lamaze 12 Hour Class:
December 4, 1 - 5pm
December 11, 1 - 5pm
December 18, 1 - 5pm.
I can promise you, you will be laughing during this class! Laugh, cry, connect, and learn from this all-inclusive Lamaze Class. Designed to meet the unique needs of each individual student and their support team. Liz is committed to providing each birthing person and their partner the exact information they are seeking by creating a custom class each and every time. Students will leave feeling empowered and excited to give birth.
- Identifying fears and concerns to build up your confidence
- Clarifying your individual values for birth preferences, birth place, and provider
- Learning communication skills to utilize both before, during, and after your birth
- Gaining important information on what to expect from Normal Stages and Phases of birth
- Practicing hands-on comfort measures
- Learning all of the common medications and interventions
- Practicing communication skills for pregnancy and birth when navigating choices with your provider
- Labor Support 101 - how partners can be integrated members of the birth team
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding and newborn basics
What past students have to say about Liz's class:
"Liz has an unmatched passion for empowering families and equipping them with knowledge so that they can make informed decisions that best suit their family. She helped me, (and my husband), find our voice in choosing how and where we wanted to birth our son. She forever changed our lives with her genuine and compassionate guidance. " - Dani C.