Join us for the 3rd get-together of the German InsurTech community connecting startups, corporates and consultants. Learn about corporate innovation & trends in the insurance industry, listen to selected InsurTech startup pitches, discuss future challenges for insurance brokers with our experts and network with the InsurTech community. The event is organised by StartupBus, zeb & R+V, who will provide drinks and food.
19:00 Welcome by R+V, StartupBus & zeb
- zeb: "Current trends in InsurTech"
- R+V: "Corporate innovation and digitization @ R+V"
- StartupBus: "Innovation on the roads - how to develop a new business in 72h?"
20:00 Snacks & networking
21:00 Fishbowl panel discussion: "Current and future challenges for agents/brokers"
- Dr. Sebastian Herfurth (friendsurance)
- Julian Teicke (FinanceFox)
- Michael Franke (Franke und Bornberg)
- Holger Koppius (asscona Maklerservice)
21:30 Beers & networking
We´re looking forward to a great evening!
This event is part of Tech Open Air festival. To learn more about TOA16 and book your conference tickets, visit toa.berlin
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.