Benest Corbett Renouf are proud to present this year's family law conferences. The subject on October 6th is disclosure and October 7th is child law specific.
Tickets are priced at £225 per day with a mutli-day option available for £400. There is no booking fee, however GST will be added at the checkout. Discounts may be available on request.
Each day offers 6 hours Jersey CPD.
Thursday 6 October - Family Law Conference
• Disclosure in family arbitration
• Disclosure in respect of pre-nups
• Disclosure in businesses
• Overseas disclosure, Inspection appointments and letter rogatory
• Why do we need disclosure?
Sir Peter Singer
Jeffrey W Brend, Levin Brend
James Riby, Charles Russell Speechlys
Claire Gordon, Farrer & Co
David Lister, Mishcon de Reya
Andrzej Bokarski, 36 Bedford Row
Maggie Rae, Clintons
Bruce Blair QC, 1 Hare Court
Anne Hussey QC, 1 Hare Court
Paul Coleshill, BCR
Friday 7 October - Child Law Conference
(in conjunction with the ALC)
"What Happens When It Goes Wrong?"
• Inchoate care plans
• Therapeutic needs & the care plan
• A social worker perspective
• Civil claims on behalf of children
• “Voluntary placement”
• Mock Trial
• John Vater QC, Harcourt Chambers
• Janet Bazley QC, 1 Garden Court
• Advocate Barbara Corbett, BCR
• Dr Mair Edwards
• Will Tyler QC, 36 Bedford Row
• Tanja Tinari, social worker
• Pamela Scriven QC, I King's Bench Walk
• Katherine Dunseath, 3 Paper Buildings