Bellies, Birth & Babies Winter Expo - Jan. 31, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Peachwoods at The Inn at Pasatiempo
(just take the Pasatiempo exit off of 17 in Santa Cruz)
This event is free to the public, only exhibitors need to register. Expectant and new parents can click here for general event information.
Exhibitors market your services to pregnant women and their partners and families. Help Birth Network of Santa Cruz support Mother-Friendly childbirth. Be a part of the Bellies, Birth and Babies Expo!
~ Please note that all exhibitors must be registered for the event, even if there are two people at a table.
The table layout at Peachwoods includes: large 6 foot tables for those who wish more space and independance; or, for those looking for less table space, half of an 8 foot table is our smaller option. (If you want a whole 8 ft table you will have to purchase two of the half tables and arrive early enought to claim a whole table.)
If you would like to pay with a check at the door, please go to the bottom of the registration page and select "show other options", then select "pay at the door." Please note: if you have chosen to pay at the door, you must arrive and pay by 6:30 pm or your table may be forfeited.
Set up begins at 6pm. The exhibitor registration table will be taken down at 6:45pm.
• Please be checked-in and set up 6:45
• Any standing displays must have a neutral back, as the back of your display may be featured in the display area of the table behind you.
• There is electricity available at some, but not all of the tables. If electricity is important to you, be sure to arrive early (first come first served.)
• Please plan to stay until 9pm.
• No food is allowed in the expo room.
• There are white tablecloths on all the tables
• Park farther back in the parking lot. Please leave the closer spots for pregnant women. You can park close to unload your car, then move it.
Registration fee will be carried over to the next expo if you are unable to make it due to attending a birth, illness, etc. Thank you for registering online! Please note that there are only 10 large tables and 22 half tables total. Please register early, we have been filling up.
All exhibitors must be familiar with and supportive of the Mother-Friendly Childbirth Initiative (MFCI), incuding endorsement of the document. Please go to MFCI to read and endorse the MFCI.
Registration will end at 6pm on the night before the Expo. (Monday, Jan. 30th)
Please note: You must be a current member (2011-2012) to recieve the Professional member price!