San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bellies, Birth & Babies Expo
Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 6:30-9pm
Location: Elks Lodge,
150 Jewel St. Santa Cruz
(just blocks from Ocean & 17)
6:30“Secrets to a Great Birth”
7:00 - 9:00 Exhibitors Open
7:30 & 8:30 Demonstrations
8:00“The Early Weeks”
A free event, but please sign up and get a ticket in advance so we know how many to expect.
(donation not required but gratefully accepted)
- Join us at 6:30 for an informal talk addressing "Secrets to a Great Birth" before the exhibitors open at 7:00.
- Another talk will take place at 8:00 on "The Early Weeks" a peek into what parents might expect in the first few weeks after baby arrives.
- Short demonstrations will take place on a variety of topics which may include, positions for comfort in labor, wearing your baby, chiropractic in pregnancy, acupuncture in pregnacy, diapering, and more (not all topics at each expo).
- Take some time to sit down and watch a video, then hit the exhibitors one more time.
- Exhibits remain open until 9pm. Stay the whole night or just drop in anytime.
This is a free event for pregnant women and families, and new parents. Join us to meet local service providers including: prenatal yoga instructors, child birth educators, midwives, acupuncturists, chiropractors, photographers, and so much more! There are raffle drawings through out the evening.
Questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All birth professionals or birth related service providers in attendence must be registered as exhibitors. If you are Interested in exhibiting at the Expo, you must be an endorser of the Mother-Friendly Childbirth Initiative at motherfriendly.org and register to exhibit here: http://winterbbb2013.eventbrite.com