Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM (KST)
beLAUNCH 2012, Overview (www.beLAUNCH.com)
- Dates: June 13-14, 2012 (Wed-Thurs, 2 Days)
- Venue: aT Center Yangjae (http://atcenter.at.or.kr) location
- Number of Attendees: 1,000+
- Key Features:
- Keynote Speech (Day 1)
- beLAUNCH Start-up Battle (Competition of 20 Start-up finalists)
- Start-up Booths (Exhibition Booths for Start-ups – 30+)
- Four Panel Discussions, Five Fireside Chats, Three Founders Stories
- Sponsored Breakfasts & Lunches
- Open Bar & Networking Parties
- Free Interpretation Service (Korean/English)
- Official Website: www.beLAUNCH.com
beLAUNCH 2012, More on Key Features
- Keynote Speech (Day 1, Speaker to be confirmed by the end of March)
- A top, world-renowned entrepreneur will be giving the keynote address to the beLAUNCH 2012 audience
- Start-up Booths
- Round-table exhibition booth for 30+ start-ups and related tech businesses, allowing maximum 360 degree exposure for their services/products to potential clients, partners, investors and the tech media.
- The layout allows exhibitors to greet, meet and mingle with 1,000+ fellow-entrepreneurs, potential partners/customers/future investors and media representatives.
- Includes 2 passes to beLAUNCH and assistance with promotional banners, brochures and exhibition booth setup for the full 2 days.
- Panel Discussions
- Business leaders and experts from top Start-ups, VC’s, Start-up incubators/accelerators, tech media companies and leading global tech companies such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and Oracle, sit side by side and share their expertise / knowledge / insights to upgrade the audience’s understanding to the next level.
- Four panel discussions are scheduled and the topics include: 1) Koreans in Silicon Valley, 2) ThePresent and Future of Korea’s Online Game Industry, 3) The Women Entrepreneurs, and 4) UX Design and Implementation.
- Fireside Chats
- The Business environment is fiercely competitive. Glean insights to be successful in spite of adversity.
- In addition to technical panel discussions, experts meet in a more comfortable setting, and chat about their views on the past, present, and future of tech start-ups.
- The audience will be able to receive hands-on advice and insights from various industries’ experts as if they were having a friendly conversation with a mentor.
- The guest speakers have been carefully chosen by beLAUNCH organizers, and will include representatives from VC firms, tech media outlets, internet/mobile gaming giants such as Nexon and Neowiz. The guests will talk about Korea’s current and future Start-up ecosystem, Cloud computing, getting funding from Silicon Valley and Start-up incubation/acceleration programs.
- Founders Stories
- To make the conference complete, beLAUNCH will feature Korea’s top tech entrepreneurs as they share their inside stories and struggles of how they got started, got funding, and grew to become global successes.
- Some of the topics will include: building the top mobile app company, successful exits, venturing as a married couple.
When & Where
beGLOBAL is the largest tech & startup conference in Asia. It's hosted by Korea’s top Tech media – beSUCCESS. beSUCCESS focuses primarily on Korean startups, their ecosystem, and their increasingly visible role in driving startup culture and trends in Asia.